A graduate school is a school that awards advanced academic degrees (i.e. master’s and doctoral degrees) with the general requirement that students must have earned a previous undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree.
Going to a graduate school in America or Canada is the dream of most international students, and according to Oluseun Akinrinoye, a career coach at 247Insight.com, below are the Steps to study a graduate degree in USA or CAnada with full scholarships;
1. Write GRE and score really high.
2. Research schools offering your course.
3. Check if the school grants tuition waiver in form of Teaching assistantships , fellowships etc.
4. Write English test if required.
5. Write a good Essay/Statement of Work
6. Apply to about 3-4 schools so you can have options to choose from.